Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No time for all

Grrrr.... my busy time comes again...
Next week, PwC will comes for interim audit,
Then closing account for Oct 2008 will have to submit, as usual before 13th every month

I have no time to goyang kaki... but still can babbling lonely, and my officemate will sound loudly… Gila ka…? But, I still not start prepare anything for audit presentation. What I do from Monday until now is helping my friends prepare their reports.
My boss always kacau me… he came to me…and always gave a good reason “this is urgent”…. So, I have to postpone again my own jobs (my babbling to boss did not give any changes, because he will asked me did his URGENT tasks again and again)

2 comments:

yleobyfaeiz said...

next week ko audit dtg..kat ofis aku EY dtg since monday..

RAI said...

Yuhuuu... at last...it was over...
Cemana pengantin baru...?